A Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) is a state mandated and supported advisory group that provides input to the School Committee, as well as information to parents and guardians and the larger community about the special education processes and programs oﬀered to children from age 3 to transition (age 22).
The WSEPAC is a system-wide organization of parents, guardians, teachers and administrators working in partnership to promote an innovative educational environment where children with learning challenges have equal access to educational opportunities, while ensuring that our schools strive to improve educational outcomes for all children.
Connect with us!
- Come to a meeting
- Visit our website www.walthampac.org
- Fill out our online parent or teacher survey
- Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a WSEPAC member
- Join a subcommittee
- Participate in our classroom Wish List Program
- Nominate someone for a Shining Star Award
- Share our brochure with someone
- Like our facebook page