Monday, March 18, 2013
The fire occurred at 10 High St. in Waltham.
A cigarette disposed of outside of the Tedeschi store on High Street caused a small fire on Saturday, March 16, according to the Waltham Fire Department. Firefirefighters quickly contained and knocked down the flames inside the store, according to Fire Lt. Scott Perry. A person inside the store smelled smoke and notified 911 as the fire was moving into the store from outside of it, Perry said.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
The fire was at 10 High St. in Waltham.
Firefighters have reportedly knocked down a fire at the Tedeschi store at 10 High St., according to Twitter reports. The fire erupted at around 1:15 p.m. and was knocked down minutes later, according to various tweets. Sty tuned for more information on this story.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Do you want another Tedeschi store in Waltham?
It appears as though Waltham will soon be home to another Tedeschi's conveinience store. According to city records, Tedeschi has been issued a building permit for 131 Lexington St., the site of the former Hollywood Video. Also, that same permit record appeared in the window of the site on Wednesday, Dec. 5. This would be the city's third Tedeschi. Two other locations are on Moody Street and High Street.