The Home Depot
This Home Depot, on 1st Avenue off of Winter Street, could be called a home improvement supermarket. It is a one-stop shop for professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike. Stroll the long aisles and find practically anything you need for your next home repair project.
The Home Depot has hardware, paint, wood, tools and a large, well-stocked garden supply center. You'll also find major appliances such as washers and driers, refrigerators and microwave ovens. Do you have an even bigger job in mind, such as a complete kitchen remodel or window replacements ? Home Depot can handle that too. It will coordinate the project using locally approved contractors.
The Home Depot supports various local and national community orgainzations. Check out its upcoming list of free classes covering different projects.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Keys made: Yes
- Hardware brands: You name it!
- What's an important safety tip to keep in mind when working?: Wear appropriate eye and ear protection.