The Gaff (which means "home" in Irish slang) is an old-fashioned Irish pub. It has quickly become a very popular local hangout. There are events going on throughout the week. This includes live music on Mondays and Thursdays, open mic night on Wednesday and "Flashback to the '80s" on Saturday nights with a DJ.
The Gaff also offer a kitchen with a nice menu of bar food, including its very popular tacos. And the best part: Free popcorn at the bar! Be sure and check this place out.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 1am; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 10/22/2009
- Features: DJs, Live music
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Bar type: Irish pub, Live Music
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch
- Bar Features: Jukebox
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew