Solea Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Solea, part of Waltham's Restaurant Row, opened in 2002. It was designed to create the feeling of colonial South America, while its cuisine is influenced by the foods of southern Spain. Weather permitting, it opens its large windows onto Moody Street, providing a relaxing outdoor feel. Check out the wine list and menu, which features an extensive entree selection of meats and seafoods.
- Hours: Dining hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - 10pm; Thu - Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm. Bar hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - midnight; Thu - Sat, 5pm - 1am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.solearestaurant.com/menu/
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene