In business since 1995, this restaurant serves Chinese food in the Sichuan style. It offers a buffet and an extensive a la carte menu, which includes chow mein, egg foo young, moo shi, chef's specialties and noodle, chicken, beef, pork and seafood dishes. The all-you-can-eat buffet is available for lunch and dinner. The restaurant's chef has more than 30 years' experience.
- Fax: 781-891-5937
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spaces near the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sichuansgarden.com/appeindex.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant