Shopper's Cafe Bar & Grille is located on Moody Street near Wadsworth Avenue. It has been in business since 1937 (except two years when it was closed due to a fire).
Shopper's Cafe Bar & Grille is a beautifully appointed, popular bar and grill. Family owned and operated, the restaurant offers sandwiches, entrees and daily specials. The bar features 20 flat-screen TVs, Direct TV and shows sports. You also can play the Massachusetts Lottery.
Shopper's Cafe Bar & Grille supports various local organizations.
- Hours: Bar: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 1pm - midnight Food: Mon - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 1pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Scotch, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Domestic, Imported