Pizzi Farm is located at Lincoln Street and Lake Avenue. It has been an institution in Waltham since 1933. Pizzi Farm is a local deli, convenience store and ice cream parlor all in one. At the deli, the lines go out the door during lunch time, so be prepared. The convenience store specializes in Italian groceries. It also has a propane-filling station and sells bark mulch.
Pizzi Farm also supports various local community organizations, including the Lions Club and the Waltham Education and Beyond Foundation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 6am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.pizzifarm.com/index.php?id=24
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Items: Coffee, Flowers, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Pastry, Sandwiches made to order, Soda
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- Number of ice cream flavors: 35