Massachusetts Association of Realtors
The office of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors is located on 2nd Avenue near Bear Hill Road. The organization was founded in 1924.
The Massachusetts Association of Realtors is a trade organization made up of roughly 22,000 real estate agents throughout the state. Membership is voluntary and all members must agree to abide by the organization's code of ethics.
The Massachusetts Association of Realtors exists to assist real estate professionals by offering numerous programs and services, covering business issues, career advancement, legal elements and more. Local consumers can also visit the website to find the nearest association member in their area, as well as other resources for real estate buyers and sellers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:45am - 4:45pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals, Sales
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Mission: The MAR exists to provide an environment that positions the realtor as the primary source for real estate services and promotes a positive professional image of the realtor.
- Annual dues: Annual dues are paid directly to the local association, and include $138 for state REALTOR® membership (pro-rated monthly), and $80 for MAR membership (also pro-rated monthly), plus a $35 special assessment for the REALTOR® image advertising campaign.
- Membership requirements: Please see the website for requirements.