Masao's Kitchen offers popular macrobiotic and vegan food, including homemade vegan desserts (like vanilla custard and apple strudel) and sugar-free drinks. All food is prepared daily based on the cooking principles of macrobiotics. Owner Masao learned from the Kushi Institute and founder of macrobiotics. Masao's Kitchen has been in Waltham for over ten years.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, noon - 8:30pm. Closed Sun.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Vegetarian/Vegan
- Features: Dinner, Lunch