Lizzy's parlour in Waltham sells ice cream, all made in-house with original recipes. Dozens of flavors are available, including new ones every year developed over the winter. Yogurt and lite ice cream flavors are also offered. Owner Nick Pappas is an ice cream lover who opened Lizzy's 15 years ago, and continues to run it with family and friends. In addition to providing a high-quality product, the Pappas's aim to bring people together in a setting where all can appreciate beauty. At Waltham (one of three locations), there are outdoor seats, a party room available for rental that is decorated with a lazure painting technique and the ice cream parlor room, a long hall decorated with original artwork. Lizzy's has a full espresso bar, desserts, to-go pints, Grab 'n Go Sundae party kits and catering for sundae parties.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, noon - 11pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 11:30pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Ice Cream, Yogurt, Ice Cream Cakes, Desserts, Espresso, Fine Teas.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Features: Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Coffee Shop