John Brewers Tavern
John Brewers Tavern is located on Main Street at the Waltham/Watertown line. It opened in 1998.
John Brewers Tavern is a restaurant/bar combo that is very popular with the locals. The menu covers burgers, salads, sandwiches and various entrees. Some of the entrees include meat, seafood and chicken. Several flat screen TVs are available for watching the Red Sox and other sporting events. John Brewers Tavern offers a fun, lively environment for all ages.
John Brewers Tavern supports the Waltham Girls & Boys Clubs, along with other local community organizations.
- Hours: Mon-Sat, 11:30am-1am Sun, noon-midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.johnbrewerstavern.com/waltham/content/menu
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Steak Tips, burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual