Children's Hospital Boston
Children's Hospital has several locations in the state including a main facility in Boston. The hospital conducts cutting edge research and offers complete care for children from birth to age 21. It is also the primary teaching hospital for Harvard's pediatric care program where many of the staff holds positions. The hospital has over 350 beds.
- Hours: Daily 8am - 5pm.; Boston location is 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Paid lot
- Number of beds: 400
- Type: Pediatric
- Departments: Dermatology, Pediatrics