Biagio Ristorante & Bar
Biagio Ristorante is located on Moody Street at Carter Street across from the MBTA Commuter Rail station.
Biagio Ristorante is really two businesses in one place. The lower level is a Italian restaurant. The dining area is beautifully appointed and offers a wonderful environment for an elegant Italian meal. The menu offer various traditional entrees of seafood, veal and chicken. All come with pasta that is handmade by the executive chef.
In addition to the restaurant, on the second level you will find the Plush Lounge. The lounge is designed to offer a much more relaxed atmosphere, with couches lining the room. Flat screen TV's and music help make for a fun evening, along with an outdoor patio area. And of course, you'll find an impressive drink list. Biagio would be happy to host your next function. Please contact them for more information.
- Hours: Restaurant Hours: Sun-Thu, 5pm-10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm-11pm; Plush Lounge: Sun, 5pm-midnight; Mon-Sat, 5pm-1am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.biagiowaltham.com/wp/menus/
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Celio Pereira
- Features: Dinner, Outdoor seating, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Romantic
- Dress code: Business casual