Baan Thai opened in 2001 with the goal of satisfying both Thai-food aficionados and people who are totally unfamiliar with the cuisine. It offers lunch and dinner in a relaxed and inviting environment, and it also delivers. Baan Thai's menu includes soups, curries, fried rice and other Thai classics. There is also a vegetarian selection of dishes and a separate sushi menu.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 3pm/5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 3pm/5pm - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in
- Menu link: baanthaifood.com/newmenu.html
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Features: Dinner, Lunch