A group of Waltham High School athletic greats will be inducted into the WHS Hall of Fame in October.
The 2014 inductee class includes four players spanning from the 1960s to 2001, a coach and a state championship team
The inductees are:
- C.J. Annunciata, Class of 2001, lacrosse
- Tracy Rautenberg, Class of 1999, field hockey
- Dan Hart, Class of 1994, football
- Joe DeStefano, Class of 1966, track
- Joe Tranchita, Track Coach
- 2002 Boys Hockey Team, Div. 1 State Champions
The ceremony will be held on Friday, Oct. 11 at the Hobbs Brooks Office Park. Tickets for the Hall of Fame induction dinner can be purchased at email@example.com.
Nominations are wanted for future Hall of Fame classes. Click here for details.