This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Waltham.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the Super Bowl this Sunday:
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill, 342 Moody St.
- Margaritas, 211 Moody St.
- Shopper's Cafe, 731 Moody St.
- Charcoal Guido's, 482 Moody St.
- The Skellig, 240 Moody St.
Where will you be watching the Super Bowl this weekend?