Help Waltham Fill Potholes!

Know of a pothole? Report it to city's public works department.

File photo
File photo
You probably have noticed - it's pothole season in Waltham. 

Well, if you see one, say something. To report a pothole to the city's Consolidated Public Works Department, visit the city's reporting system. 

To reach the CPW directly, call 781-314-3800.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »