The sting, funded by the Executive Officer of Public Safety and Security, caught six Waltham establishments serving to underage customers, according to Waltham Police Lt. Kevin O'Connell.
- Bertucci's, 475 Winter St. (served to underage customer)
- Bullets Bar (served to underage customer. As a result, they were shut down for six days).
- American Grill, 420 Totten Pond Rd. (served to underage customer)
- Rendezvous, 596 Moody St., (served to underage customer)
- Habaneros, 484 Moody St., (served to underage customer)
The violations were the first for each establishment, except for Bullets, O'Connell said. Punishments were not issued to them either, except for Bullets, he said. The businesses were advised of the incidents and told to comply with alcohol regulations in the future.