Have you seen this cat, John?
He was last seen on June 3 in Waltham.
- He weighs 5 – 7 lbs.
- He has small black spots in his mouth.
- He eyes are two different colors with the left one being darker, almost gold.
- His meow sounds like a “sore throat.”
- He is 9 years old, friendly and enjoys having his belly rubbed.
- John takes medication for kidney stones and crystals that can develop in his bladder.
- He is 9 years old. If you see him, please contact, AMM7543@aol.com or his veternarian at 781-893-2800. You can also call his owner at 617 974-3585.
- If you see him, he will stay with you if you rub him and give him treats.