Please call for location!
Parent Support Groups meet weekly in Waltham. Group members share their parenting difficulties and successes, parenting skills, and explore different ways of dealing with family challenges and everyday issues. In the group, parents identify problem areas and learn better parenting from each other. Think of the parenting group as your person group of parenting coaches!
Joining a group is easy. When you call, we will tell you what groups are meeting nearest you, when they meet, and who to contact. Your courage and commitment will improve your family's life.
- A caring community support group co-led by parents and a volunteer facilitator
- Other parents who understand how you feel
- A place to vent your parenting stress
- Practical feedback, parenting skills, and experience
- Free, confidential, and anonymous