Celebrate GREEN FRIDAY on the Day after Thanksgiving!
Why spend the day after Thanksgiving shopping? Instead, try one of these:
- Sleep in.
- Go on a nature hike.
- Bake, decorate and eat homemade cookies.
- Eat leftovers and watch movies.
- Spend some quality time with (or as) grandparents.
- Write a real letter to someone you have been thinking about.
- Play board games or start a jigsaw puzzle.
- Get started on some homemade holiday crafts and cards.
- Do nothing. Buy nothing. Sure, go to CVS if you have to, but no need to spend all day shopping.
- Chill out with others or find someplace quiet! Come to First Parish anytime between 11 and 2 - our doors are open to just drop in and chill! Bring something (food, movies, games, whatever) to share if you like, or just bring yourself! Low key, low stress, less stuff, high fun!
Organized by the First Parish Social Action Team... stop by! Bring your friends - all are welcome!