The snow has begun to fall in Waltham leaving the roads wet and slippery. The snow is forecasted to continue until 3 a.m. which will likely cause a difficult commute, according to Accuweather.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: 781-314-3600
- IF YOUR CAR IS TOWED: Call the Waltham Police at 781-314-3600.
- Fire Department: 781-314-3710
- DPW: 781-314-3800
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- NStar power outages: 800-592-2000 or the Report an Outage form.
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
- MBTA Service updates
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is icy? Just saw a store clerk put out more snow melt products? Please use this story on Waltham Patch to help out your neighbors.
As we prepare for the winter storm, we want to make sure that Waltham stays connected. For live updates during the storm, be sure to download our App for your smartphone or tablet and 'like' Waltham Patch on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
Waltham Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful during the storm. Stay safe Waltham.