1. Reminiss past summers spent in the rolling hills of Tuscany with a glass of bold Chianti wine. , 130 Belmont St., Watertown is discounting Ruffino Chianto at $19.99. If red isn't your poison, there is Ferrari-Carano Chardonnay discounted at $19.99. Also, mixed cases consisting of 12 bottles (standard size) are 20 percent off. See store for further details.
2. Reward yourself for setting money aside. , 45 Church St., Watertown, is holding a coupon promotion valid at local businesses in Watertown and Waltham. Receive a $100 when you open a checking account and set up direct deposit. See bank for promotion eligibility.
3. Braids aren't for girls only. At , 903B Main St., Waltham, men and boys make statements with their customized barber-styled hair. The barbershop offers cuts for $10 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
4. A handyman is hard to find. , 111 Gregory St., Waltham, has plenty of them ready to repair your home appliance and they are offering $10 off any repair. See Web site for coupon.
5. Camisoles, shapewear boy shorts, and other intimate apparel are on clearance at , 108 River St., Waltham. Discounted brands include Le Mystere, Elomi Jasmine and Wacoal.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something