1. Reminiss past summers spent in the rolling hills of Tuscany with a glass of bold Chianti wine. , 130 Belmont St., Watertown is discounting Ruffino Chianto at $19.99. If red isn't your poison, there is Ferrari-Carano Chardonnay discounted at $19.99. Also, mixed cases consisting of 12 bottles (standard size) are 20 percent off. See store for further details.
2. Reward yourself for setting money aside. , 45 Church St., Watertown, is holding a coupon promotion valid at local businesses in Watertown and Waltham. Receive a $100 when you open a checking account and set up direct deposit. See bank for promotion eligibility.
3. Braids aren't for girls only. At , 903B Main St., Waltham, men and boys make statements with their customized barber-styled hair. The barbershop offers cuts for $10 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
4. A handyman is hard to find. , 111 Gregory St., Waltham, has plenty of them ready to repair your home appliance and they are offering $10 off any repair. See Web site for coupon.
5. Camisoles, shapewear boy shorts, and other intimate apparel are on clearance at , 108 River St., Waltham. Discounted brands include Le Mystere, Elomi Jasmine and Wacoal.