It's good news! According to Recreation Director Sandra Tomasello, the park is undergoing major renovations.
- The city is installing a new underground stormwater management system designed to alleviate flooding issues.
- A spray area, along with new paths and trees will also be installed.
- Shade canopies will also be added at three of the bleacher locations.
- Lastly, the city is realigning the baseball field to address solar glare issues for baseball players.
- The project is expected to be finished by spring 2014.