Invite a friend
National Golf Expo Boston, March 1-3 2013
The National Golf Expo Show returns to Boston's Seaport World Trade Center on Friday, March 1 through Sunday, March 3.
With hundreds of exhibits and displays, this interactive three-day show, presented by Amica Insurance, is New England’s largest show for golfers - and a welcome sign that spring is just around the corner! Exhibitors will showcase new merchandise, while pros are on hand to tune up anyone's golf game. Visitors will be able to polish their swing on the nation’s largest indoor driving range. With retailers offering great deals on golf equipment and apparel, local courses, and golf getaway vacations, the National Golf Expo will drive the golf season into full swing.
Golf Expo Highlights:
- Amica Demonstration Stage: Seminars and demonstrations by New England PGA members, and a special appearance by Golf Channel’s Michael Breed.
- Interactive Challenges: How good is you game? Wow the crowd with these skill-testing competitions, with a chance to win awesome prizes, including new equipment! Proceeds benefit Best Buddies Massachusetts chapter.
- “Tune Up with a Pro”: Get personalized instruction from New England PGA pros. Ask your questions, get answers, and experience one-on-one technique enhancements before you hit the links.
- Customize Travel Packages: Plan the perfect golfing trip. From the destination and resort, to world-famous golf course, your travel package can be customized for the ultimate getaway.
The 2013 National Golf Expo is produced by Paragon Group of Needham, Massachusetts, an event marketer and producer of major events including the New England International Auto Show and the Boston Flower and Garden Show.
- Seaport World Trade Center, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston
Dates & Hours:
- Friday, March 1, 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, March 2, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday, March 3, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Adults $12
- Seniors (65+) $10 (ID Required)
- Children 12 & Under Free
For more information and to purchase tickets, visitwww.GolfExpoBoston.com, or call Paragon Group at (781) 273-5533.
|Where||200 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA 02210|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–7:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
|Price||Adults: $12; Seniors (65+): $10 (ID Required); Children 12 and Under: Free|