Waltham's Top News, Jan. 21 - Jan. 25: Firearms Permit Increase, One-Man Crime Spree
Miss a Waltham headline this week? Catch up with our weekly news roundup.
- A Waltham man has allegedly been on a one-man crime spree lately.
- Gov. Deval Patrick filed his proposed budget for fiscal 2014, which contains additioanl taxes.
- One of Waltham's state lawmakers plans to carefully consider any proposed taxes.
- Two Waltham Police officers will be on Family Feud soon!
- A Waltham dentist has been charged with bilking thousands from an elderly Waltham woman.