Patch Picks: Ethnic Eateries
Check out these ethnic dining options in Waltham and Watertown.
- The Aegean Restaurant – If you want to visit the Old World, stop by The Aegean at 640 Arsenal St. in Watertown. Try some moussaka (a beef and eggplant dish) or some sirloin steak, in a relaxing Mediterranean ambiance.
- Mu Lan – Try this Taiwanese stop at 835 Main St in Waltham. Go for a traditional noodle dish, or an unusual hot pot entrée. The signature dish is the smoked pork with leek.
- Jasmine Taste of Persia – This eatery at 580 Mount Auburn St. in Watertown will satisfy your Middle Eastern cravings. Sit down in this cultural, saffron fresh-smelling ambiance and try the slow grilled meats.
- Ponzu – Located at 286 Moody St. in Waltham, Ponzu offers an infused menu with Malaysian, Japanese and Chinese entrees. The offerings include a la carte plates, small and large dishes.
- New Mother India – This Indian restaurant at 336 Moody St. in Waltham offers lamb, vegetarian, and chicken entrees. A lunch buffet is available Tuesday through Friday. The menu also offers Indian desserts to top off your meal.