Patch Picks: Dog Parks
Here are some sites to take your dog for fun.
- Charles River Bicycle and Walking Path – The paved paths and boardwalks lead you through greenery and provide a scenic route for a dog walk. The trail can be accessed from both Watertown Square (Galen & Watertown streets) and Arsenal Street at Greenough Boulevard., among other locations.
- Nipper Maher Park – Located at 65 Dartmouth St. in Waltham, you are welcome to walk your dog leashed from dawn to dusk. Nipper Maher offers 18 acres of space.
- Bobby Connors Playground – You can bring your leashed dog to 20 Sunnyside St. in Waltham for a walk on its quiet field. Kids can swing while you’re exercising.
- Howe Park – Located at Pleasant and Bacon streets in Watertown, you can play fetch with your dog in their fenced field. The kids can use the playground while you’re playing with the dog.
- PETCO – Your dog is welcome at the PETCO store on 75 Linden St. in Waltham. They offer pet photography, training, and puppy socialization times, as well.