Get Out: Feb. 25 - Feb. 27
It’s Thursday, and you have no idea what you’ll do this weekend. Patch is coming to the rescue. We have the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check out our picks for activities, including wine tasting, theater performances, and music.
- Where/When: Gordon’s Fine Wines & Liquors, Friday, 6:30 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Why Go: Enjoy a special screening of the film “Bottle Shock” plus sample some of the wines featured in this film about American wineries.
- Pricing: $30
- Where/When: Arsenal Center for the Arts, Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.
- Why Go: Catch the final performances of this play by American playwright Lanford Wilson.
- Pricing: $20
- Where/When: MassBay Community College, Wellesley Hills Campus, Friday and Saturday, 8 p.m.
- Why Go: If you don’t mind traveling just a little bit, the Newton Country Players are performing this popular musical comedy that explores what love truly is.
- Pricing: $20 for adults, $18 for students and seniors.
- Where/When: Canadian-American Club, Saturday, 8 p.m.- midnight.
- Why Go: Dance all night long to music performed by the Country Masters or just relax and listen to some of your favorite country tunes.
- Pricing: $10
- Where/When: Arsenal Center for the Arts, Sunday at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Why Go: This contemporary adaptation of Henrik Ibsen’s A Doll House, by playwright Theresa Rebeck, opens today!
- Pricing: Pay what you can for the matinee performance! The evening show ranges from $28-$58.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly Grab & Go Kids Planner refreshed every Wednesday.
If you have any favorites that we missed, share them in our comment box below.