Get Out: 80s Night And Exercise
Check out our picks for activities to do and new places to explore in and around the Waltham area.
- Where/When: Reagle Music Theatre, 617 Lexington St., Waltham, Friday, 7:30 p.m., Saturday, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., and Sunday, 2 p.m.
- Why Go: Enjoy a star-studded performance of one of the most beloved musicals of all time. The show features stage and screen actor Patrick Cassidy and Broadway actress Sarah Pfisterer.
- Pricing: $35-$57
- Where/When: The Skellig Irish Music Pub & Restaurant, 240 Moody St., Waltham, Friday, 9:30pm
- Why Go: If you’re a fan of ’80s music, come listen to the band Scattershot, which will perform hits from that decade. There will also be a “Ladies of the ’80s” sing with the band contest, so come prepared to perform if you dare.
- Pricing: Dinner
- Where/When: Robbins Farm Park, 61 Eastern Ave., Arlington, Saturday, 6 p.m.
- Why Go: Bring a picnic dinner and enjoy an evening of music at the second annual Rockin’ Robbins concert. Two local bands, Public Interest and Chris Nauman & Friends, will perform.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Watertown Mall, 550 Arsenal St., Watertown, 9:30 a.m.
- Why Go: Get some exercise with your family by walking around the mall. Parents and children are welcome.
If you have any favorites that we missed, share them in our comment box below.