Election 2012: Winners/Results
See who won the 2012 elections!
- U.S. President: Barack Obama defeated Mitt Romney.
- John Lawn was reelected to a second term in the 10th Middlesex State Rep. seat.
- Mike Barrett won the race for the 3rd Middlesex State Senate seat.
- Marilyn Devaney will return to the Governor Council's seat.
- Elizabeth Warren unseated U.S. Senator Scott Brown.
- Ed Markey bested Republican challenger Tom Tierney for the 5th Congressional District.
- Voters approved Question 1, the "Right to Repair" bill to give consumers more choices when fixing their car.
- Question 2, the "right to die" question, was undecided as of 11 p.m.
- Voters approved Question 3, to allow medicinal use of marijuana.