Employment and Training Resources’ Marlborough and Newton offices will be merging into one center in Framingham at 1671 Worcester Road. Marlborough and Newton’s last day of operation will be October 26th. Framingham’s first day of operation will be November 5th.
- During the week of October 22nd – October 26th there may be limited services available in both the Marlborough and Newton offices
- On October 26th the resource room computers will be shut down at Noon in the Marlborough and Newton offices – please plan accordingly
- During the week of November 5th – November 9th there may be limited services available in the Framingham office
- During this transition the Norwood office remains fully operational
- Beginning November 1st in the Norwood location and upon opening in the Framingham location ETR’s NEW office hours will be Monday – Thursday 8:45am – 4:30pm and Friday 9:45am – 4:30pm
- It is important for customers utilizing our centers NOT to arrive prior to the offices opening –Customers are not allowed inside the buildings where our offices are located to wait in the hallways prior to our offices opening. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- ETR’s website remains the same www.etrcc.com and you can view move updates here. All staff emails will remain the same. Once the move is complete an update with our new phone numbers and fax numbers will be sent.
Thank you for your patience during this transition. We look forward to serving you in all of our locations.